How do I know if PASS is running for my course?
- Look for information about PASS on your course Moodle site
- Keep an eye out at your lectures – PASS Leaders will stop by and introduce themselves during week 1 or 2
- Drop in to ASK or send us an email
- Check the timetable below.
Semester 1, 2017 PASS timetable
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the Churchill sessions for SOCIO1001: Introduction to Social Inquiry. However stay tuned to your Moodle shells for details of some different study sessions we are organising for you!
PASS on Res
At the Mount Helen and Gippsland campuses, the PASS program also runs certain sessions on Res after hours, but all students are welcome to attend — you don't have to be living on Res.
Wednesday, 6.30pm: PHILO1002 Logic and Reasoning, in the LLC
- 6pm, HEALT1111 Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals I, in the LLC
- 7 pm, STATS1000 Statistical Methods, in the LLC
Wednesday, 6.30pm: ENCOR1110 Materials in Engineering, in the West Rec Hall