How do I know if PASS is running for my course?
- Look for information about PASS on your course Moodle site
- Keep an eye out at your lectures – PASS Leaders will stop by and introduce themselves during week 1 or 2
- Drop in to ASK or send us an email
- Check the timetable below.
Semester 2, 2016 PASS timetable
Please note that times for the Online PASS sessions are currently being voted for within the Moodle shells. If your course offers an Online PASS session make sure to vote before Monday, 1st of August!
PASS on Res
At Mt Helen campus, the PASS program also runs certain sessions on Res after hours, but all students are welcome to attend — you don't have to be living on Res.
The PASS program will be running at 6:30 pm Tuesday of Semester 2, 2016 on Res at the LLC for the following subjects:
- HEALT1112: Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals 2