Need some study or writing help during the semester? FedReady Fridays are here to help.
All students welcome!
- Berwick - library teaching space, ground floor, Library
- Churchill - Writing Space, ground floor, Library
- Mt Helen - Writing Space, ground floor, Library
- Online - through Moodle in an Adobe Connect classroom
- Study Essentials from 9:30 am (45 mins)
- Writing Essentials from 10:15 am (45 mins)
- Digital Essentials from 11 am (30 mins)
Check out semester 2, 2017 timetable below.
|Week (Date)||Study Essentials||Writing Essentials||Digital Essentials|
|#1||Week 3 |
|Time management||Reading and note-taking||Uni Basics: Moodle, printing and student emails|
|Week 5 |
|Researching – how to find what you need||Topic analysis and essay planning||
Formatting assignments in Microsoft Word|
|The lowdown on referencing||Academic writing workshop|
Using Mahara ePortfolio
(Berwick: Formatting assignments in Microsoft Word )
|Lecture Break (6 Oct)||Writing Bootcamp (BYO assessments for a full day of assistance)|
|Goal setting and staying motivated||Proofreading and polishing|
Oral presentations and Microsoft PowerPoint
|#5||Week 11 |
Q & A with the |
Learning Skills Advisors and Student Academic Leaders
Learn to excel at Microsoft Excel
|SWOTVAC Super Study Day|
Downloadable versions of the timetable available below:
You can access these sessions online from anywhere by logging into FedReady Online: Self-Paced and entering the Adobe connect class.