|Exam Period||Draft timetable||Final timetable|
|(1627) Summer Semester, 2016 - Deferred/Supplementary Exams||-||7 Mar 2017|
|(1705) Semester 1, 2017 - End of Semester Exams||24 April 2017||8 May 2017|
|(1705) Semester 1, 2017 - Deferred/Supplementary Exams||-||4 July 2017|
|(1720) Semester 2, 2017 - End of Semester Exams||18 Sep 2017||2 Oct 2017|
|(1720) Semester 2, 2017 - Deferred/Supplementary Exams||-||5 Dec 2017|
Draft timetables are subject to change until final timetable publication dates. Once a final timetable is published, no further scheduling adjustments will be made without written notification (via email).
Accessing your exam timetable
After publication dates you may access your exam timetable in the following ways:
|1||Timetables by email||Students receive their personal exam details to both their student and preferred email addresses as listed in MySC (at census) on the publication dates.|
|2||Personal exam timetable||Login with your student ID and password for your personal exam timetable - 1627 Def/Sup now available|
|3||Exam timetable by course code||Basic timetable information - searchable by course codes - 1627 Def/Sup now available (does not include partner locations)|
|4||TAFE &/or Traditional Partner timetables||TAFE and Traditional Partners - (1627 Def/Sup) - FINAL Timetable - not available|
Off-campus enrolled students may have additional responsibilities in confirming their exam venue location.
- If an exam appears to be missing from your timetable, speak with your course coordinator/lecturer in the first instance.
- Students who have practical exams should refer to course coordinators for individual time slots
- Any changes made to exam arrangements after final timetable publication will be advised via email.
- All information received via email will supersede any general information published online.
- Exam timetables accessed on this page only show centrally timetabled exams.
- Exam timetables are generally based on current enrolment at the preceding census date.
Directly clashing exams affecting your personal timetable, or difficulties in accessing your exam timetable should be reported to email@example.com