Master of Business Administration (Health Services Management)
Become a leader in the health industry and study a Master of Business Administration (Health Services Management). You’ll develop the skills and specialist knowledge to manage a variety of issues as they relate to the health care sector, including leadership, policy, practice and evidence-based delivery. If you are currently working in the sector or aspiring to a management position, or have a non-health background with interest in the healthcare industry, this is the degree for you.
CRICOS Code: 085623K
Duration: 2 years* Fast track options apply
Intakes: March, July, November
Annual fees: AUD$27,600
- Overall IELTS band score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants for this course must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification. Applicants holding other academic or professional qualifications and/or significant managerial work experience may also be granted admission.
- Community care manager
- Health and public policy advisor
- Health administrator (HR, finance, quality and safety, quality improvement)
- Indigenous health manager
- International health manager
- Middle and senior health manager
16 courses – 4 each semester.
Sample course structure
- Business society and the planet
- Creativity and innovation
- Organisations: behaviour structure processes
- Contemporary issues in health services management
- Managerial decision making
- Policy in health services management
- Marketing management
- Leadership in health services management
- Accounting and finance
- Human resource management
- Strategic management
- Managing the legal environment
- Management in a global business environment
- Evidence-based practice in health services
- Strategic enterprise planning