Student Careers and Employment
What services do we offer?
The Student Careers and Employment Service has some great resources to help students plan for their career, get part-time work whilst studying, and get that all-important graduate position.
Funded by the Student Services Amenities Fee we are here to assist students gain the skills to:
- Develop effective and eye-catching application documents (résumés, cover letters or emails, selection criteria etc)
- Sell skills and experiences at an interview
- Mock interviews for you to practise before a real job interview
- Make informed career decisions
- Plan for a successful career in their chosen discipline area, and;
- Manage a successful career into the future.
Monash student studying at FedUni Gippsland Campus?
The FedUni CareerHub system works in a very similar way to the Monash Career Gateway system. For the duration of your course we suggest that you get used to checking the Career Gateway and CareerHub systems to ensure that you access the wide variety of opportunities that being affiliated with both universities can bring. To access the FedUni CareerHub system you will need to register as you would with Career Gateway.
Use CareerHub for: Part-time casual opportunities, graduate employment and internship opportunities, on campus careers events and education sessions, appointment bookings for résumés checks, mock interviews, career counselling etc.
Use Career Gateway for: Careers events at Monash campuses, graduate employment and internship opportunities.
Ballarat: Room 119, Level 1 Albert Coates Complex, Mt Helen Campus
Berwick: Room 1136, Building 903, Berwick Campus
Gippsland: Room 102, Building 3N, Gippsland Campus
Phone: (03) 5327 9910 (Ballarat and Berwick)
Phone: (03) 5122 6425 (Gippsland)