Legal issues

If you are experiencing a legal issue, you may wish to seek legal advice from a Community Legal Centre nearby to your home campus.

Gippsland Campus - Gippsland Community Legal Service (Morwell)

Berwick Campus - Casey Cardinia Community Legal Service (Dandenong)

Ballarat and Wimmera campuses - Central Highlands Community Legal Service (Ballarat)

Family and Housing support and additional legal services

Responding to discrimination, harassment and sexual assault