Ballarat School of Mines New classrooms

1899

Sepia photograph showing the laying of the Foundation Stone for the Ballarat School of Mines New Classrooms in Lydiard Street, Ballarat. It was laid on 14 April 1899. In 2014 the building is part of the Federation University Australia SMB Campus and is known as the Administration Building.

Ballarat School of Mines New classrooms (now Administration Building)