Camp Street Campus (Ballarat)
Both new and historic buildings have been cleverly integrated to create a dynamic and vibrant arts and cultural environment of international significance and a central precinct for the University's visual and performing arts. The traditional custodians for this area are the Wadawurrung peoples.
The precinct has been developed with provision for:
Creative arts education and training programs across both TAFE and higher education
- Creative arts studio and performance facilities, computer laboratories and multimedia facilities
- Flexible performance spaces and a 150-seat theatre for theatre performance, concerts and recitals
- Places for 38 students to live on site
- A visiting artist and artist-in-residence program across both the visual and performing arts
- Community outreach programs - short courses, seminars, workshops and master-classes
- Professional gallery and exhibition spaces
This unique inner-city campus incorporates 8,000 square metres of space for students and staff.
Immerse yourself in a 360 degree view of our Camp Street Campus facilities and explore the possibilities.
Ballarat VIC 3350
PO Box 663
Ballarat VIC 3353
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)