New group fitness timetable from Monday 4th September.
UniSports members: $5 per class
Non members: $9 per class
UniHIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is an interval training class designed to improve cardio and strength. UniHIIT will see no two classes the same with a different range of exercises and activities in each class. This includes boxing, skipping, and range of exercises using different equipment in a sharp 45 minute class.
A great cardio workout that improves your flexibility, agility, strength and balance and fantastic for burning kilojoules.
A group cycling class designed for all fitness levels. It involves various cycling drills to get your heart rate up!
- Participants need to pay at UniSports reception and collect a group fitness ticket. This ticket is then presented to the instructor before the class starts.
- Class duration is between 40-50 minutes, dependent on the class
- Please do not be late for the classes as completing a warm up helps reduce the chance of injury
- Make sure you inform the instructor if it is your first class or if you have any injuries
- Participants must bring a drink bottle and towel to every class
- Correct sporting attire must be worn to the class
- The participant must wipe down the equipment after every class; disinfectant will be supplied by UniSports.