Links and resources
Our staff are always available for assistance and advice on childcare and early learning. Below are a number of online resources for parents that may be also be useful.
- MyChild.gov.au – An Australian Government website where you can find information on different types of child care and how to get assistance with the cost of child care, amongst other helpful information.
- ACECQA.gov.au – The Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) is a national entity which will oversee important changes to early childhood education and care and school age care in Australia.
- Child Care Benefit - Helps with child care costs such as long, family or occasional day care, outside school hour care, vacation care, pre-school, and kindergarten.
- Child Care Rebate - Covers 50% of out of pocket child care expenses, up to a maximum amount per child per year, in addition to any amount you may receive from Child Care Benefit and/or Jobs, Education and Training (JET) Child Care Fee Assistance (if applicable).
- Early Years Learning Framework - The Early Years Learning Framework describes the principles, practice and outcomes essential to support and enhance young children’s learning from birth to five years of age, as well as their transition to school.