Residential Success funding
Current residents may be eligible for funding to help offset your rent through the Residential Success Funding program.
The Live > Learn > Lead Residential Success Funding is intended to support undergraduate higher education students from lower socio-economic backgrounds with financial difficulties.
To be eligible for a subsidy, the following criteria must be met at the time of the application and during the subsidy period.
- Enrolled as a higher education student at Federation University Australia
- Be a current resident with FedUni Living
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Able to demonstrate low socio-economic status
- Undertaking a full-time load (75% of the EFTSL - Equivalent Full-Time Study Load) or have exceptional circumstances for not studying full-time
- Students must continue to contribute to their rental payments.
How to apply: Current residents can log into the housing portal to apply online.
Applications for semester 2 close Friday 30 September 2016.