International student scholarships
International Student Accommodation Scholarship 2017
Apply today for an International Student Accommodation Scholarship.
Applications currently available for students commencing studies in Semester 1, 2017.
This scholarship is up to the value of $2,000
- Open to commencing international students only who elect to study and stay at the Ballarat or Gippsland Campus of Federation University Australia in 2017
- Accommodation scholarships and the value awarded is subject to availability.
- International students must apply for a full year (40 weeks) or full semester (18 weeks) in order to be eligible for scholarship, and must be enrolled in a FedUni undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- The scholarship will be credited in two payments across the academic year contract.
- Upfront payment for whole semester required. Payable by semester census date.
- FedUni Living will determine room / hall allocations based on availability
- Applications for the scholarship for 2017 close on December 31, 2016.
- To be eligible, students must have applied and accepted an accommodation offer in live with us in 2017.