International student scholarships
International Student Accommodation Scholarship 2017
Applications for the International Student Accommodation Scholarship are now open for students commencing studies in Semester 2, 2017.
To apply, please complete an accommodation application on the Campus Life Portal and follow the link at the completion of your application to the International Student Accommodation Scholarship registration process.
This scholarship is up to the value of $1,000 per semester.
- Open to commencing international students only who elect to study and stay at the Ballarat or Gippsland Campus of Federation University Australia in Semester 2, 2017
- Accommodation scholarships and the value awarded is subject to availability.
- International students must apply for Semester 2, 2017 accommodation (18 weeks) in order to be eligible for scholarship, and must be enrolled in a FedUni undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Upfront payment for whole semester required. Payable by semester census date.
- FedUni Living will determine room/hall allocations based on availability
- To be eligible, students must have applied and accepted an accommodation offer in live with us at FedUni Living.