Applications to live on residence in 2018 are now available.
Apply online through the Campus Life Portal.
- Prospective residents who have NOT applied previously, click on 'Register'.
- 1st year applications: If you have not applied previously, click on 'Registration'. Ensure you have a Visa or MasterCard available. You will need to pay an application fee before the application can be completed. Applications submitted without payment are considered invalid and may not receive correspondence. This payment is non refundable.
- Returning resident applications: you will already have a username/password to login. If you have misplaced it, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Have a headshot (passport type) photo ready. This photo will be used on your residential ID swipe card.
- You will receive an email advising your application has been completed. It is recommended you keep your login/password in a safe place as you will need this in the future to log in.
- Applicants are notified. You will need to accept your offer by the dates as outlined in your offer, to confirm your place.
- New in 2018! Campus Life Cash allows FedUni Living residents to use their swipey (Campus Life Rewards barcode) to store credit and purchase food and retail items on-campus at the Hub, Ruby’s and FedUni Store. Find out more.
To find out more about FedUni Living, please follow the links below.
- Fees and charges
- First year guarantee
- Campus Life Cash
- Life on Res - activities and events
- Early arrival/late departure accommodation
- Parking permits
- Ballarat accommodation options
- Gippsland accommodation options
- Berwick accommodation options
- International students (Scholarships and airport transfer service)
- Priority program scholarships
- Frequently asked questions