Summer holiday and group accommodation
Short stay and group accommodation bookings are available in Ballarat and Gippsland for holiday makers, staff and students as well as conferences, schools, sporting and other special interest groups.
During semester, availability is limited (please refer to short term accommodation), however, during the summer months (late November to mid February), availability is increased and large groups up to 500 guests may be accommodated, in addition to individuals and families.
A number of accommodation options and locations may be available including self contained apartments, studio's and 5-12 bedroom houses and units with shared bathroom and living facilities.
Accommodation is close to public transport and provides a mix of bedroom options, living, dining, fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, as well as alfresco entertaining areas with some spectacular views.
With all the comforts of home and great locations, FedUni Living has a number of accommodation options so that you can stay and explore the beautiful and historic Ballarat Goldfields or Gippsland regions and beyond.
Features and services that may be available to be enjoyed by our summer stay guests include:
- Free laundry facilities
- Linen and cleaning services provided
- Use of common spaces and recreation areas
- 24hr staff support and security
- Various catering options may be available including breakfast, lunch and dinner- please contact us for further information, options and costs
- Access to conference facilities, meeting rooms and lecture theatres may be available
- Access to running/walking tracks
- Access to fully equipped gym and pool facilities
- Close to shops, supermarkets and other facilities
- Close to public transport
- Ample car parking facilities