Situated a 15 minute walk to the CBD and on the direct bus route to the Mt Helen Campus, Elsworth Street Residence offers easy access to all FedUni Ballarat Campuses.
Elsworth Street residence includes a combination of studio, two, three and four bedroom self contained apartments with shared laundry facilities. The property boasts a large communal lounge area with plasma TV/DVD and full cooking facilities located on the ground floor for resident gatherings and recreation.
The design and construction of Elsworth Street aimed to reduce the consumption of new materials, water and energy.
Why live in Elsworth Street?
- Studio, two, three and four bedroom apartment options available
- Convenient location with easy access to Mt Helen campus as well as local shops and services
- Membership to UniSports included for all residents - UniSports is located on the Mt Helen Campus, and includes gym and pool facilities
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including 'Compass Weekend' to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Secure undercover parking facilities available
What is available in the apartments?
- Studio apartments include an ensuite, kitchenette, bed, desk and wardrobe
- Two bedroom apartments include a kitchen, living, dining space, a bathroom and two bedrooms each with bed desk and wardrobe space.
- Three bedroom apartments include a kitchen, living, dining space, a bathroom and three bedrooms each with bed desk and wardrobe space.
- Four bedroom apartments include a kitchen, living, dining space, two bathroom and four bedrooms each with bed desk and wardrobe space.
- For a full list of inclusions please see the 'Items provided and what to bring list (pdf, 73kb)'.
Where is Elsworth Street?
Elsworth Street is located within easy access to all Ballarat Campuses; only minutes walk to the bus stop, as well as 15 minutes walk to Ballarat CBD.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?