West residences provides fully furnished self-contained units, with six private bedrooms. They can accommodate up to 246 students.
These residential units provide a friendly community environment for residents to live and study.
Why live in West Residences?
- Fully furnished, self-contained 6 bedroom units available.
- Fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and laundry available for residents use
- Short walk to class - located on the Gippsland Campus only minutes from lecture theaters, classrooms and the many other on-campus services
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including 'Compass' to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Regular cleaning of common spaces
- Car parking available
What is available in the units?
- West residences are fully furnished and self-contained units. Each unit includes 6 private bedrooms.
- Residents in West share all common facilities such as the kitchen, loungeroom, bathroom and laundry with their fellow housemates.
- Each unit is equipped with two showers, laundry and kitchen facilities.
- For a full list of inclusions please see the 'Items provided and what to bring list (pdf, 73kb)'.
Where are West Residences?
West residences are located on the Federation University Australia Gippsland Campus. View a map of the Gippsland Campus.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?