South Residences consist of 9 units, with approximately 9 residents in each unit. The lounge, bathroom and kitchen facilities are shared between residents. Accessible rooms with ensuite facilities are also available.
Why live in South Residences?
- Double, Large and Standard room layouts available.
- Fully equipped kitchen, lounge, bathroom and laundry available for residents use
- Short walk to class - located on the Gippsland campus only minutes from lecture theatres, classrooms and the many other on-campus services
- Make lifelong friendships
- Take advantage of the amazing support services and numerous activities and events available to residents
- 24/7 security and support available
- Proven transition programs including 'Compass' to assist all residents in 'settling in'
- No hidden costs with bills included in rent
- Regular cleaning of common spaces
- Car parking available
What is available in the units?
- South offers various bedroom layouts:
- Double rooms: two rooms with an internal walk through comprising of a bedroom and study
- Large rooms: larger floor space than a standard room
- Standard rooms: standard room size
- Accessible rooms with ensuite facilities are also available.
- Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining areas as well as bathroom and laundry facilities.
- For a full list of inclusions please see 'Items provided and what to bring (pdf, 73kb)'.
Where are South Residences?
South residences are located on the Federation University Gippsland campus. View a map of the Gippsland Campus.
How do I apply and how much does it cost?